ASCS: Seattle’s Animal Rehabilitation Specialists
Our pets were born to walk, run, climb, and play. But without the ability to move around comfortably – because of an injury or illness or after surgery – their quality of life suffers.
Fortunately, we can help.
As an animal physical rehabilitation specialty center, we provide comprehensive services to help restore your pet’s health and mobility.
Physical rehabilitation after surgery
Postoperative physical rehabilitation can speed your pet’s recovery and lead to better surgical outcomes because it:
- Helps pets recover full range of motion
- Enhances and expedites healing
- Reduces inflammation
Other ways that rehabilitation can help pets
Rehabilitation is more than postoperative care. It can also:
- Reduce pain and increase mobility in pets with arthritis
- Improve balance and coordination in pets with neurological conditions
- Help working and sporting dogs reach and maintain optimal performance
- Enhance weight loss and overall conditioning
Specialized rehabilitation expertise
Our certified canine rehabilitation specialist is a veterinarian with specialized rehabilitation credentials and experience to help pets achieve their personal best. We offer a full range of physical rehabilitation modalities and leading-edge medicine:
- Massage therapy
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Stem cell regenerative therapy
- Therapeutic exercise including aquatic therapy (underwater treadmill)
Let us help your pet achieve the best possible quality of life.