Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center is seeking a self-directed and compassionate team player to join us as a full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician. The successful applicant will join the surgical team with the primary roles of induction and maintenance of anesthesia, pain management, obtaining and assisting with diagnostic imaging, and pre-and post-surgical nursing and client education. We’re offering a $2000 signing bonus and a retention bonus at 6 months.
Our ideal candidate for this position will have the following traits:
- Dynamic personality with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and interested in continually improving skills and knowledge
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
- Flexible and excited about change and growth in pursuit of excellence
- Detail-oriented, focused, and diligent
- Superior, compassionate nursing and client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Candidates must be currently licensed in Washington or licensed in another state and eligible in Washington, and have at least 3 years of experience running anesthesia.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
- Profit-sharing and 401K plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Generous Continuing Education benefits
- Uniforms with clinic logo(s) provided
- Wages are DOE and highly competitive.
Please submit your resume WITH COVER LETTER to email@example.com. No response will be given to resumes submitted without a cover letter.
Pay: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Veterinary Technician: 2 years (Required)
- VTNE (Required)
Return to Employment Opportunities