Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle is seeking a full time Referral Coordinator for our busy practice. We prefer a candidate with prior customer service experience, preferably in the veterinary field.
Our ideal candidate for this position will have the following traits:
- Dynamic personality with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and interested in continually improving skills and knowledge
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
- Flexible and excited about change and growth in pursuit of excellence
- Detail-oriented, focused and diligent
- Superior, compassionate client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Major job duties:
- Welcome and check in clients for consultations, rechecks and surgeries
- Handle multiple phone lines and triage incoming calls
- Accept and record client payments
- Professionally interact with referring veterinary hospitals to obtain medical history, x-rays and lab work for upcoming appointments
- Process and maintain detailed medical records
- Work closely with doctors and technicians to maintain high quality client communications
We offer a highly competitive wage and benefit package. Hours and work days are to be determined, but will likely involve Saturdays and some evening hours.
The candidate that we select will join a team of professionals who are proud to work together to provide the highest quality of care to our patients and extraordinary service to our clients. We value our employees as our most valuable asset and strive to provide a fun, challenging and positive work environment!
Please submit a resume WITH COVER LETTER by email to email@example.com. All documents must be formatted as .doc or .pdf only. No response will be given to emails without a cover letter.
The Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle Rehabilitation Department is expanding and looking for a Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our growing team! Sound Veterinary Rehabilitation Center, a... Read More