Why should you choose ASOC for your pet’s surgical and rehab needs? Since 1986, ASOC has successfully treated thousands of animals. The depth of knowledge that our highly trained and board-certified surgeons offer combined with a compassionate and service-oriented support team is just what you want when your pet is faced with a complex or complicated surgery or rehabilitation process.
- To value each life we touch
- To strive for excellence in veterinary surgery
- To preserve the strength of the human-animal bond
- To serve our clients and colleagues with compassion and respect
- To support an atmosphere of teamwork and dedication within our staff
What our clients have to say about ASOC:
“The staff at ASOC were very friendly and made my dog feel comfortable. Dr. Aguila performed TPLO surgery on our dog Dexter. Dr. Aguila was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and did not pressure us to have the surgery done. The surgery went very well and our dog was able to bear wear on his limb days after his surgery. The staff made sure we had clear discharge instructions to care for Dexter post-surgery and also called us the day after surgery to check on how Dexter is doing. I highly recommend this place for any surgery!” – Rachel M.
“Kai is a happy and energetic 1 and 1/2 year old Siberian husky and had the unfortunate luck of tearing both his anterior cruciate ligament and meniscus. Kai underwent TPLO surgery and rehab at ASOC and we couldn’t have been happier with our experience. Everyone on the team treated Kai as he was their own and they made a difficult time for an energetic, young Husky as easy as possible. Kai absolutely loved every minute of his rehab and couldn’t get enough of the water treadmill! The team here is wonderful and I highly recommend them if your pup ever needs care!” – Erin B.
CLICK HERE to see more of our testimonials to see why ASOC is the right choice for your pet.
Why ASOC: We offer simple payment options
*For the time being, we are practicing contactless payment transactions and not accepting cash or checks.
- Credit cards (Visa/MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- CareCredit – A low or no-cost financing plan for qualified applicants; special financing for up to 6 months.
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card – Special financing for up to 12 months; subject to credit approval.
NOTE: If you have pet health insurance, we’ll be glad to provide you with any of the necessary invoices and doctor’s notes needed for you to submit claims. ASOC does not submit insurance for pet owners.