Since 1986 Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle (ASCS) has been honored to partner with dedicated primary care veterinarians like you to make advanced surgical and rehabilitation services available for patients throughout the region. Our team of specialists and highly trained support personnel is privileged to work with you and your practice to provide your patients with the very best care.
You can refer to ASCS with confidence for a number of reasons:
- Comprehensive care – With both surgical and rehabilitation specialists on staff, we provide a complete spectrum of care, from diagnosis through rehabilitation and recovery.
- Pioneering medicine – We have an extensive depth of knowledge and focus solely on the most advanced treatments, techniques, and equipment.
- On-site access to specialty colleagues – We share our facility with Animal Medical Center of Seattle (AMCS), providing easy access to, and collaboration with, additional specialists when needed.
- Proven, reliable standard of care – We don’t have interns or residents on staff, so rest assured that only highly experienced, board-certified surgical and rehabilitation specialists will be working with your patients and clients. Additionally, many of our highly trained staff have been with us for over a decade, showing the strength of our team’s vision and dedication to our patients.
- Independently owned and community based – We’re highly accessible and invested in our community. We participate in and support several Seattle-area organizations, including Woodland Park Zoo and the Seattle Aquarium, where we are proud to provide surgical expertise to these facilities.
Our singular focus on surgery and rehabilitation allows us to devote all our time and resources to the most progressive and appropriate surgical and rehabilitation solutions for your patients — from standard techniques to leading-edge procedures.
We know you have a lot of options when referring your patients for specialty care. It’s our passion and our privilege to provide your practice, clients, and patients with exceptional surgical care and service, and keep our relationship with you strong and mutually beneficial. Thank you for your continued confidence in our services.
Visit our CE & Events page to see our upcoming events.