When your pet needs surgery, it’s important to know that the veterinary surgeons at Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle (ASCS) are among the most experienced and respected specialists in the region.
In fact, we are entirely focused on surgery and rehabilitation, which makes us very good at what we do. It’s a level of dedicated expertise that no other practice in this area offers.
That’s why so many pet owners and referring veterinarians – including the animal care specialists at the Woodland Park Zoo and the Seattle Aquarium – rely on ASCS for expert surgical care year after year.
You can, too.
A full range of veterinary surgical services
Our team of four board-certified veterinary surgeons provides the full range of today’s most advanced surgical services, including:
- Skin tumors
- Head and neck
- PDA ligation
- Right atrial tumors
- Lung tumors
- Biopsy or removal of GI tumors
- Prophylactic gastropexy
- Bladder, urethral, ureteral stones
- Urethral sphincter mechanism incontinence (artificial urethral sphincter placement)
- Congential abnormalities
- Liver and gall bladder
- Liver lobectomy for tumors
- Liver biopsy
- Portosystemic Shunt (extrahepatic)
- Cholecystectomy (gall bladder removal)
- Endocrine tumors
- Adrenal tumors
- Thyroid tumors
- Parathyroid tumors
- Joint exploration
- Osteochondritis Dissicans
- Elbow dysplasia
- Liver biopsy
- Prophylactic gastropexy: Henry’s story
- Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
- Cryptorchid castration
- Laparoscopic-assisted cystotomy
- Laparoscopic-assisted intestinal biopsy
- Tracheal stents (tracheal collapse)
- Urethral stents
Laser surgery (this will take you to an external site)
What’s more, unlike at teaching hospitals with residency programs, all surgery at ASCS is performed exclusively by experienced, board-certified surgeons.
Equally important, you’ll find our modern clinic warm and welcoming. We understand that having your pet undergo surgery can be stressful. Rest assured that our surgeons and staff are here for you and your pet with care and compassion at every step of the way.
Because that’s the best way to operate.